Women of Melbourne come together to socialise, support the mighty Demons and make an impact on the lives of young women in our community.
Each year, the group hosts three events that aim to entertain and inspire, whilst raising funds to ensure that important Melbourne Football Club community programs continue well into the future.
A major focus of the group is the Dare to Dream program, which aims to lift the aspirational landscape of at risk girls in the City of Casey. Within Victoria, the City of Casey currently has the highest number of girls who leave school at Year 10. The Dare to Dream program aims to open up a new world of possibilities for these girls, and encourage them to continue their education.
The program has been developed in consultation with the Club, the YWCA, and the Lord Mayors Charitable Fund, and it is through this initiative that Women of Melbourne are positioning themselves as influential community leaders.
Women of Melbourne are also heavily involved in the Club’s sponsorship of the Victorian Women’s Football League and promote the Club’s goal to have the highest percentage of female to male supporters in the AFL.
To achieve this, we encourage you to become involved in this fantastic group and promote amongst your friends.
Women of Melbourne Membership – $190
Melbourne Business Community entitlements
- Dare to Dream Annual Fundraising Event, Breakfast – Friday 17th May, $30 for members
- Melbourne Business Community Networking Breakfast – Friday 8th March – complimentary ticket
- Before the Bounce home game experience – option to choose one of four games
- Melbourne Business Community Networking Breakfast – Friday 7th June – complimentary ticket
- Melbourne Business Community Trade Talk Event – Monday 7th October
- Access to the Melbourne Business Community website – exclusive articles and video content from key MFC staff (administration and football), events calendar, special offers, business opportunities, business and football blog access, member directory, social media and more!
- Weekly Melbourne Business Community newsletter
- Networking and business opportunities with over 300 business professionals